Friday, February 29, 2008

My Blog BOOK!!!!! Officially Published!!!!! It's HERE! NOBLE MEMOIRS BLOG BOOK

RIGHT CLICK ON ALL THE BLOG BOOK PICTURES, SO YOU CAN SEE THEM LARGE!!! THIS BOOK IS AMAZING!!!! I TOOK JUST A FEW PICTURES OF SOME OF THE BOOK'S PAGES! THE BOOK HAS A TOTAL OF 328 PAGES! YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS BOOK IN PERSON! THE PICTURES DO NOT DO IT JUSTICE! IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!
MAKE YOUR BLOG INTO A BOOK TOO! DO IT DO IT DO IT! IT'S THE BEST WAY TO JOURNAL EVERYTHING FOR OUR CHILDREN AND POSTERITY! IT'S SO EASY!!!!!!!!!!!!!




RIGHT CLICK ON THIS PICTURE TO MAKE IT LARGE! LOOK AT THE PRINT QUALITY OF THE ULTRASOUND PICTURES OF BABY CACHE! AMAZING!!!!!














PICTURES OF THE PAGES-THESE PICS I TOOK OF THE BOOK DO NOT DO IT JUSTICE!!!!! YOU GOTTA SEE IT IN PERSON!!!! LOOKS LIKE I BOUGHT THIS BOOK FROM THE STORE!!!! SO PROFESSIONAL, TOP QUALITY!

My Blog BOOK!!!!!

The jacket.
Where do I even begin?!!! When it came in the mail today I started flipping through the pages like it was a text book and I started to get all teary eyed and started to cry!! It was such an amazing feeling to see all these wonderful memories printed in this beautiful book! The little stories of my life! ( I bet that's the amazing feeling that rushes over authors when they see their books and stories in print!) I've got Such special memories in this book of being pregnant with Cache and his newborn days, aghhh just so precious! I can not get over it! I am so grateful for the technology we have today. I have such a responsibility to keep records for our posterity! Blog Books makes it sooooo easy to do that! EVERYONE HAS TO DO THIS! IT IS SOOOOOOOO WORTH IT! My book was $85 dollars. 328 pages, 560 pictures, a book with our family history for our posterity...priceless! :) I'm just amazed at the quality too! It's just phenonmenal (sp. check is broken)!!!! I seriously love it! I'm doing this every year! Just like Curt said, we'll have family yearbooks for our children! I'm so glad I started this blog 2 years ago, just for something fun! I now have an INCREDIBLE journal for my son! When Cache has siblings, I KNOW they will want to read about their parents lives before they were born!!!! Once again, I am SO GRATEFUL for technology today!!!! Everyone has to print their blogs into a book. THese pictures do not even do this amazing book justice! It's OUR history book! It looks just like a textbook and the quality of the pages is FAB-U-LOUS!!!!

6 comments:

mad white woman said...

ha ha. just a "few" pictures of the book, eh? you crack me up. I LOVE IT!! that makes me REALLY REALLY want to do one and i can't wait to see yours in real life!!

Kami Milliron said...

I LOVE your Blog Book ! I think I am going to do that, it's a great way to keep the Memories alive. Thanks for the crafty idea ; )

Leah said...

Whoo Hoo! I love it! It really is a quality book...and it looks awesome! Congrats~ I love it too~

Kindy said...

Wow Jen I can't wait to see your blog book. It looks great! I will definitely want to do one. And yes we do need to hang out, I want to start another quilt so I'll be calling you.

The Smith's said...

I cannot wait to do that with mine. I hope to make a few copies for the kids and for myself. I know it will probably be pretty expensive but well worth the money I think. How much did yours cost if you dont mind me asking?

Lindsay said...

Hey Jen, where did you get your blog book printed and who changed the format from the blog format to the book pages? We are wanting to put together our first year book.