Sunday, February 10, 2008

FYI...:)

This past week, I have been working on my blog book and cutting squares for my denim quilt. My blog book is going to end up being pretty pricey. It's a good thing I realize that now too, before I order it. So I don't have "price shock", when it comes time to order it. :) The book that I am ordering says that it only holds 440 pages. I think blurb said my blog was something like 523 pages spread out into a blurb blog book. I know I have over 200 posts on my blog from the past 2 years. I've been doing alot of "downsizing" with some pages and pictures in my blog book . I think right now I have at least 175-180 pages so far in my blog book and that's only through a part of August of 2007. I still have quite aways to go, considering how many posts I have!!!!! This blog has the highlights and lowlights of the past 2 years of our lives. I am VERY excited to have our blog book. No matter the cost, it will end up being a priceless treasure to us and to our posterity. Our blog book will be worth every single penny to me. :)

2 comments:

The Smith's said...

That is so good of you to be doing this. That is part of the reason I started blogging. I have not kept my pictures very well organized and I am finding myself looking at pictures wondering what year they were taken. I thought if I do a blog I can at least know the general time and months of when events have occured.

Leah said...

You know it girl!! I love love love mine! I'm so glad you are doing this! You are right...so worth the money!