TAGGED
My Friend ( thoughtful Kami :) tagged me, so here it goes !
GETTING TO KNOW ME, A - Z
A - Attached or Single: Attached
B - Best Friend: My Hubby Curtis!!!! Cache is my little sidekick! :)
C - Cake or Pie: Cake Lover. Rainbow chip cake with Rainbow chip frosting is killer delicious!
D - Day of choice: Saturday! It's the day of the week we kick back as a family & relax all day!
E - Essential Item: Water :)
F - Favorite Color: Red
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Neither, if it's a gummy candy it's gotta be Sour Patch Kids!!!
H - Hometown: Mesa
I - Indulgence(s): Baking :) & My new found love is Safeway Select Pecan Praline ice cream.
J - January or July: July. July 23rd is my b-day. The summers are cool here and that's when we go out and play alot is during the summer. It's January right now, and we don't get to do many outside activities since the PARKS are COVERED in TONS of SNOW. Everything is covered in snow, frozen, icy & COLD during January!
K - Kids: So far, one adorable son! Cache Ian, 11months old & hopefully more kids in the years to come!
L - Life is incomplete without: The gospel of Jesus Christ, Curtis Lynn & Cache Ian, My Friends, communication, technology, & lots of soft blankets, good food to eat, water and a warm home!
M - Marriage Date: September 11th, 2004
N - Number of Siblings: ummm, I think we all know
O - Oranges or Apples: Apples. I love orange juice, but I've never liked to eat a plain ole orange. I've always thought they are too much work to eat! :)
P - Phobias or Fears: When we leave the house, the door not being locked! for sure, ask Curt! :)
Q - Quotes: "The real trial of your Faith is anything that would divert you from doing what God would have you do. "-Elder Eyring
R - Reason to smile: I'm alive! The sun comes up everyday. My family and I are all in good health! We have the fullness of the gospel in our lives and many blessings!
S - Season: Summer/Fall
T - Tag Three Friends: MORE than three! Anna, Kindy, Jeanine Marshall, Emily, Jill, Angela Hardison, Adam & Brandi Noble, and all the rest of my blogging friends (and we'll see who finds the time!)
U - Unknown fact about me: I've never had a cavity or broken a bone! Very surprising!
V - Very favorite Store: SUPERTARGET all the way! I can get almost everything at SuperT! I take Cache there so much, I tell him we are going to the red store! :) I'm going to SuperTarget tonight and I'm so excited!!!:)
W - Worst habit: Picking at my nails, definitely! so sad.
X - X-ray or Ultrasound: Ultrasounds. Only the good ones though, on top of my belly to see a baby! I don't think I've ever had an x-ray. Oh maybe I did during my surgeries, but I don't remember! :)
Y - Your favorite food: Chicken. I love to eat chicken and yes, Chick-fil-A is a fave of mine!
Z - Zodiac: Leo
2 comments:
You are always SO positive and upbeat, it's refreshing : ) And it's so nice to read your Testimony. I think you sneak it into every post .. I love that !
Rainbow chip is my VERY favorite too!!!! Yummy!
Loved the whole thing - you're such a cutie!
Sweet Thoughts Left