TAG I'M IT!! ( from Kindy) Curt and I did this together. It was fun. What is his name: Curtis Lynn Noble (we share the same middle name Lynn, ironic huh?!!! we will probably never give the name Lynn to one of our children for this reason. Another fact, we are both the 2nd born and both have our father's middle name...Lynn.) How long have you been married: 3 years and 90 days :) How long did you date? 109 days...yes I counted. 3 and a half months pretty much. We met on May 25, 2004 and got married September 11, 2004. How old is he? 28 and a half, his birthday is in 4 months Who eats more? Curt does. He automatically said, "ME!!!" and he also said," it's because you (Jen) don't have a gall bladder!" LOL! Let's just say it's 11:30pm and Curt said, "do you want some of my chips?!" (I do not eat chips. :) Who said I love you first? CURT!!!!! He said it when he was dropping me off from a date and we were in his big white truck. I had to think about it for 2 days before I said anything! :) Who is taller? Curt, by like 4 inches! :) He is 5' 8" and I'm 5' 4" . That's why we have always been so amazed that Cache is such a tall kid! Who sings better? Curt. Curt said tonight that I sound like a boy when I try to sing. :( I was trying to sing along with Josh Groban tonight. Curt was just being funny and I got a good laugh. Who is smarter? Well Curt says when it comes to business, he is. When it comes to raising a son, I am. I would agree. Curt got his bachelor's degree and I'm the mom. Whose temper is worse? I think we're pretty even. Curt's temper is worse and I have a shorter fuse. Who does the laundry? I do all the laundry. I don't iron, so Curt irons his shirts when he needs too. Who does the dishes? We both do, but mostly me. If you were to ask who takes out the garbage, that would only be Curt. :) Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Curt does. I like to sleep away from the doors, that's why I sleep on the left. Who pays the bills? :) Curt. Who mows the lawn? Ummm, we think his name is Hector... Who cooks dinner? That would be me. Who drives when you are together? Curt does. I just told Curt yesterday that I'm glad that I married him, because I never have to drive in the snow by myself anymore. I have him to drive me around in the snow if I don't want to. :) Who is more stubborn? Me Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Curt is always the first to say that he is wrong and smooth things over. I'm never wrong. :) Whos parents do you see the most? Curt's when they can make it out here to visit the CO or when we can afford to visit the Northwest. Curt has never even met mine. I bet alot of you will be shocked by that answer, and some will understand why. They have not cared to meet Curt or baby Cache. Big surprise!!!! (detect the note of sarcasm in that) Who proposed? If you can call it a proposal...Curt did. Who has more friends? Curt says I do, but my friends are his friends. Who has more siblings? Curt. He has one older brother, 2 younger brothers, & 2 younger sisters. Who wears the pants in the family? Pretty sure that's me. Curt says he does, but since I wear the pants in the family, I'm gonna have to say I do. :) Oh and I tag any of my friends who want to do this on their blog too.
Sunday, December 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That was really fun to read. I posted it on my Blog too. You're hilarious with your precise dates !
I posted it on mine! That is cute! Your a great date remmeberer!! :)
i love reading those things. i'll have to do it b/c i love talking about those things too! i didn't know curt was only 5'8"? i always thought he was taller. oh, and what is that "neocounter"? i've been wondering since you put it up there.
Sweet Thoughts Left