It's so fun to sit and play!!!! I'm so happy Cache can sit and play now! It makes playing with him even more fun, now that he can sit up and hold steady! :) I think his bucket of blocks was a good incentive. He loves to play with them and especially just the red bucket! Now, that he can sit up and play I got his toolbox out for him! Cache's grandparents bought it for him last Christmas and I've been waiting to let him play with it until he could sit up. Today, was the day to get it out! Cache liked all the sounds the toolbox and hammers make! Way to go, Cache for sitting up and playing like a big boy!!!
Wednesday, October 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Cache is sitting up! How fun!!! We have that same toolbox and the kids love it! Especially Ethan, boys just love those hammers.
YAY! Sitting and playing is SOOOO much better! He looks so big! YAy for sitting!
clara has that red box with the shaped blocks and LOVES it. she of course, gets as many blocks as she can in each hand and shakes her arms as fast as she can. :) i'm doing okay... thanks for asking. there's a lot going on right now and it seems a little overwhelming all the time, but i'm sure there's some relief in sight. if not, at least i will have conference to listen to this weekend! have a good day!
hahaha...that's my boy. See mom, he doesn't need a play kitchen set! All he needs is a hammer.
When's that kid gonna grow some HAIR?!?!? Haha, just kidding! ;) His head is cute and round!
It's like a whole new world when they learn to sit up and stay that way! What a big boy, Cache! :)
cute little boy. I can't believe he is sitting up!! I hope he wins the gap contest! I want that hammer noise toy, where did you get it?
Yeah Lindsay, we get a lot of comments on Cache's "male pattern baldness." It runs in both sides of his family, and as you can see, it starts at an early age!
emily, the hammer that makes noise came with the toolbox as a set, and we got it as a gift last Christmas for Cache. I think I have seen the hammer sold separately though at some stores. Kohls comes first to mind.
Hey Jen, can you email me your home address ? I am sending out my Holiday cards soon and I would love to get you on my list.
kamillemilliron@gmail.com
Sweet Thoughts Left