Monday, October 01, 2007

Mountain Air











Sunday, we took a trip to Golden Gate Park. It's only about a 45min. drive or less into the mountains. We went to see all the beautiful fall colors. I was a little disappointed because we are having a late Fall. So the Aspens are still changing. I LOVE the rich marigold-butterscotch colors. Makes the trees look edible! The drive was gorgeous. I did get to see a lot of those colors, just not as much as last year. So I think we'll have to make another trip up this year! We drove up to Panoramic Point. That's where we took these pictures. It sure was beautiful.



Cache slept the whole way there and was waking up when we took him out of the car to see the views. I slept the whole way home. Well, Cache woke me up because he was "talking". Then I came home and slept for a few more hours. We've been so busy everyday the past 2 weeks, I guess I was exhausted. It was nice to take a drive to the mountains. The air is so fresh up there and I really appreciate the simplicity and beauty of the Colorado Rockies.








1 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

Those pictures are gorgeous and it makes me miss Colorado SO much. My Brother, Sister In Law and their family live there in Highlands Ranch. I want to live there SO bad someday. Thanks for the awesome pictures !
Oh and I can see how you thought the trees looked edible .. but you know you can't actually eat them. Right Jen ; )