Last weekend, Nate & Kindy came for a visit. They came to The CO to find a new home. We had so much fun visiting with them! On Saturday night, we went out to P.F. Chang's for dinner and our server screwed up our order. He just decided to order entrees for us that we did not order. :) The manager told us dinner was on him and dessert as well! We were all thrilled we got a FREE meal at P.F. Chang's and FREE Dessert! Woohoo! I was so excited for our free dessert, until we asked for the new dessert on the menu and our server kindly replied, "I just sold the last one to another table." The server did not have to state it that way! He just should have said they were out! Sheesh! So I will have to go back some other time and actually pay for the dessert I really wanted to try! Nonetheless, I was grateful I got a delicious free meal + free dessert + the company of my gracious friends, (who by the way wanted to treat us in the first place, so in the end everyone got treated to a nice dinner) . Isn't it nice how one person's mistakes can so greatly benefit others?! :o)
Nate & Kindy left their Toyota Tacoma here at our place. They plan on returning real soon...they will be moving here next Sunday! They're so fun and we really look forward to having them so close!
1 comments:
Cache's costume is so cute and I love his bag. Even has the name. He looks so much like your husband ,but something about his smile and mischievious grin is totally you. That will be so fun to have Kindy there. How exciting!
Sweet Thoughts Left