
Ready to go to church. Cache's grandpa, bought him this suit before he was even born. It's getting cooler here in The CO as the fall is fast approaching. The suit came with a black vest too, but that would have been too hot and formal for Cache man. Everyone at church commented that he looked like he was all ready to pass the sacrament in his white shirt. :) awww, someday.

I was cracking up at how cute Cache looked in his white shirt and tie.

and how much he looked like Curt.

Cache "trying" to not look upset.
My new business partner.

Curt and his mini-me!

Sweet picture!

I have twins too!~
6 comments:
Don't you love putting them in their little Sunday suit ?! He looks SO handsome !
Jen - you take the best pictures! Your two men are too cute!
SO cute. i love love LOVE little boys in ties, white shirts and dress pants. i didn't think it was possible, but all dressed up, he looks even more like curt! oh, and i enjoyed your thoughts a few posts ago. i don't always get to listen to much of church because i'm out feeding clara or watching her making sure she doesn't eat unknowns off the floor. :)
HE is really cute! I just love church clothes!
cute twiners! And Jen, you look absolutely stunning in that dress of yours! I have been thinking of you a lot lately and wanting to call...things have been wild and crazy here...lots of stuff just happening but Kyle starts school tomorrow so I will be back to my lonesome self.
I'll talk with you soon!
Good job on those pictures Cache, you are adorable as always!
so cute Jen, what a stud...he looks so much older in those clothes!! i need to get my hands on 2 of those!!
Sweet Thoughts Left