Sunday, July 22, 2007

Silly Curt...Blogs are for wives! (That's what SHE said)

No really, this is Curt actually sitting down to add to our blog instead of checking email, myspace, the drudge report, or weather. Jen's out doing what she does best which, believe it or not, isn't blogging. It's actually scrapbooking! Anyway, I was sitting on the couch watching Ocean's Eleven and feeding the little guy and I started thinking that I am really thankful for Jen's scrapbooking skills. Then I started thinking about a lot of other things I really appreciated about her. And since she looks on here more than anywhere else, I figured I'd actually list my thoughts here. No seriously, the other day I left a "love" note on the coffee table and set the tv remote right on top. Did she see it? Nope. Not all day. Did she pick up the tv remote? Yep a few times. But I tell you what, had I written it on the blog...she would have seen it before I even finished typing! So I'd better start typing faster. So here they are... THE TOP 50 THINGS I APPRECIATE ABOUT JEN: 1. Your sense of humor. 2. Your Testimony 3. Your Gratitude 4. Your Love of the Gospel 5. You Love of the Doctrines of the Church 6. Your "Deep Thoughts" 7. Your "I have a question" Moments 8. Your Cute Laugh 9. Your Passion for Life 10. Your Passion for Me 11. You Passion for Cache 12. Your Ability to Cope w/ Change 13. Your Willingness to Accept and Welcome Change 14. Your Support for My Career as a Salesman 15. Youro Tolerance for My Shortcomings 16. Your Appreciation and Love of Good Friends 17. Your Artistic Ability 18. Your Craft Skills 19. Your Decorating Skills 20. Your Love for My Cooking 21. Your Smiles 22. Your Cooking 23. Your Beautiful "Sunflower" Eyes 24. Your Good Shopping Habits 25. Your Desire to Do What is Right 26. Your Love of Family 27. Your Appreciation for the Beauty of the Earth 28. Your Scrapbooking Skills 29. Your Willingness to Learn New Things 30. Your Excellent Motherhood Traits 31. Your Love of the Priesthood 32. Your Faith in Priesthood Blessings 33. Your Hyperactivity 34. Your Faith in God 35. Your Visiting Teaching Habits 36. Your Patience 37. Letting Me Take Naps on the Weekends 38. Your Help 39. Your Advice 40. Your Organizational Skills 41. Your Ability to Welcome the Spirit Into Our Home 42. Your Kindness 43. Your Willingness to Serve 44. Your Love of Service 45. Your Ability to Sacrifice 46. Your Touch 47. Your Voice 48. Your Soft Skin 49. Your Honesty 50. Your Faith in Me This was actually a lot of fun for me and I think EVERYONE who reads our blog should sit down and make a list of things you appreciate about your wife or husband...And if you're a husband, remember that blogs aren't just for wives. Feel free to share your lists with everyone too.

9 comments:

JLynn said...

oh honey you're so sweet! thank you for being so thoughtful and for appreciating me! you make me laugh so much and so happy! i love you forever!

lisa said...

That was the sweetest, most awesome thing I've ever seen. You lucky girl Jen Noble. I am going to do the same for my husband.

Emily Widdison said...

ahhh, i have goosebumps everywhere! What a good hubby you are for Jen!!

mad white woman said...

isn't that sweet? jason doesn't even LOOK at or READ our blog, so unfortunately, him making a blogging entry is about as rare as me not making an entry. :) i'm glad you two found each other... great couple, great friends and great parents. :)

Jennie said...

Tearing up right now. What a wonderful husband you are Curt! So glad that you two have a wonderful relationship and family!

Jennie said...

By the way Jen....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Ashley Harris said...

That's so adorable! Curt, you're such a sweet husband, and totally exactly who Jen needed in her life! She's pretty perfect and you help keep her that way! Love you both tons!

Leah said...

Seriously...you guys are too cute! So glad you have each other forever...Jen you got a good one!

Kami Milliron said...

You inspired us - Tyler and I made lists for one another for Family Night the other night. I came up with 100 things I love about him and he came up with 30 things he loves about me. Yea, there is a pretty big difference between 100 and 30 but getting him to do it was HUGE !