This one's for you, Grandma Noble! :)
I remember when Curt and I were first married and Grandma Noble shared with me one of her fondest memories of Curt when he was a baby. :) She told me Curt would lay on his tummy with his legs in the air and his arms straight out and would rock back and forth on his tummy. Yep. :) Cache does the same exact thing! I love watching Cache do it too! It is so cute! I can tell Cache puts a lot of effort into it and it's hard work for him! When Cache rocks on his tummy back and forth with his arms and legs fully extended...he looks like he's tummy surfing or flying like a little airplane! Simply Adorable. :) At the end of this month, we are taking baby Cache up to the Noble family reunion to meet his Great-Grandma Noble. :) I am so excited for you to meet Cache, Grandma! We love you SOOOOOOOO much!
0 comments:
Sweet Thoughts Left