Wednesday, July 11, 2007

He's gotta be a Stud with the name Cache!

Cache is becoming quite the roley-poley lately! He rolls around in his crib, play-yard and attempted to role even to his side in the tub! NO NO Cache on rolling around in the tub! See Cache loves to roll to his side when he plays and esp. when he is trying to go to sleep! He is such a cutie pie! I seriously CHERISH and ADORE him so much! I picture my bald little Cache as a toddler and I just picture him as a bigger version of what he is now! I have no doubt Cache WILL be bald til he is at least 3 years old! People are gonna think he is sick! People thought I was when I started dance classes at 2 1/2 and I had hardly any hair at all! I kiss Cache's huge head NON-STOP throughout the day! I am in LOVE with Cache and his big bald head! I am ALWAYS kissing Cache and whispering in his ear how much i love him and telling him how grateful I am that he is my little boy! I also use repetition in saying to Cache, how grateful I am he is in our family! I say it a million times a day to Cache!
I spent more time shopping and scrapbooking during the duration of time I didn't have a computer monitor to do my daily blogging. I have found that I find shopping for little boy clothes for Cache therapeutic. yes, indeed. I spent a few days shopping in the Baby Gap and raiding their clearance racks. Even one of the ladies who works there, recognized me from our previous ward and gave me coupons, inviting me back to her store so she can chat with me and see Cache. Who SAID that boys clothes are NOT AS CUTE as girls? Wrong! yes, girls clothes are dang adorable but I only "see blue" since I have a BOY! meaning I am only attracted to the boys sections...not the pink ones. :) I am already filling Cache's closet with clothes for when he is bigger. Cache will look like a little mini-Curt. He ALREADY looks like a little mini-Curt. I got cargo shorts, hoodies, camoflauge zip-up hoodies, cute jeans, hats, boardshorts, super cute polos...IF i can always afford to dress Cache super cute...then Cache will always be pimped' out like a STUD!!! :)

0 comments: