Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Emily "IS" 25!!!!

Last Wednesday, Curt and I (& Baby Cache) helped Emily celebrate the BIG 25!!!! I threw her a little party at her posh downtown sky rise condo in Denver! :) It was way FuN!!! I really wanted to throw Em a party. First, because I was going to be out of town on her exact bday. I honestly, don't think that Em and I have ever gotten to spend our exact birthdays together. BUT, between us our birthdays are never forgotten. :) Before we were turning 18 we had celebrated, because she was leaving for college and I was kicked out for choosing to become Mormon. Good decision on my part!!!! yeah dawg, I sought my happiness and look at me now! Mormon and Happy! Loving it! ;) Anyways...back to our birthdays, every year since we turned 18, so that would have been back in 2000, we have sent cards/gifts to one another, emails, and phone calls. Even when I was in Idaho and Em was in Chicago. :) Em is more like a sister to me than anything. She is SO FUN. I knew I liked her the night I met her and I had asked her about a family picture in her family's parlor room we were in and she replied by telling me she was adopted. :) Hey, I admit it...I've always been naive. :) I remember her taking me to seminary with her, even though I wasn't "allowed" to go. I remember when we were 17 and her praying with me, when I needed someone too. I remember Em being the only person I took with me to get my patriarchal blessing on Christmas Eve when I was 18. I remember her ALWAYS being there for me when I was feeling overwhelmed and discouraged by the trials in my life. I could always count on her to be there. She has always helped me look up at times when everything in life made me look down. I've got too many great memories with this girl. I better stop cause I am getting all teary eyed!
I love you, Em! Congrats on the big 2-5! You are one of my hero's!
The Widdison Family
(and baby Cache and Curt in the background:)

Isaac loves when baby Cache comes over to visit. :)
Cache loves Isaac. He is always making Cache smile.
Too Much Alike.
Like I said...Like Father, Like Son.
Happy 25th Birthday, Em!!!! Shout-out over Downtown Denver!!!
Have to say this one of Cache, definitely looks like me. :)
Em's yummy Baskin Robbins mint chip ice cream birthday cake!
And right before Em blew out her candles, the batteries in my camera went out!!!!!
Dang it!!!!
Em, send/email me your pics from your camera!!!!!
Hope you had a happy birthday party! :) Happy Birthday, Em!

1 comments:

Emily Widdison said...

wow, those are great pictures and that looks like a rockin' party!