my baby~7 weeks old!~ Cache is so long, not tall, because he doesn't stand up yet! He definitely has my long skinny fingers! I am really enjoying Cache's newborn stage, because when he starts to crawl and pull up on things or pull things down while he is trying to get up...I'm sure THAT'S WHEN I will start to pull my hair out! Curt and I were talking today about how we really are looking forward to all of Cache's different stages and how fun it will be for us! I'm so grateful for Cache! He is such a tiny little person and it's so amazing how we all start out! It is so neat too, because everything in the world is so new for babies and children! It will be so fun to watch Cache experience and explore everything! I'm so grateful to be his mom! :)
Sunday, April 01, 2007
New pics of me & my kid!
Did you all think I would actually skip a week? Oh, No You Didn't!!!! :)
Cache is 7 weeks old! He is smiling more and more! WE LOVE HIS SMILES!!!!
Cache is simply the best! Sometimes, I just want to eat him for lunch! But, I think 40 weeks AND 2 days in my tummy was plenty! :)
I LOVE CACHE!!!!
Posted by JLynn at Sunday, April 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Jen is just adorable and growing into such a cute little man. Thanks for always being so sweet with your comments. I can just hear your voice reading them!
Lova ya girl!
Sweet Thoughts Left