Well...my oh my, how time sure does fly!!!! Cache is 2 months old now as of Monday, April 9th! We went to the hospital Monday night to visit our friend, Ashley who just had her baby girl like an hour and a half before we got there! I started to tear up as I saw her new little girl that had just entered the world. Newborns are so precious, knowing that they just left the presence of their Heavenly Father. :) They know so much more than us!!! ;) Ashley let me hold her new baby girl and I couldn't believe how tiny she was compared to Cache and he is only 2 months old! Ashley got induced and her little girl was 2 weeks early and had a great birthweight of 7lbs. 2 oz. I wish I had got some pictures. Curt took some footage though for her on our camcorder, because Ashley's husband is in the military and we didn't want him to miss the baby's first few moments! Oh and since I am new to being a mommy of a newborn myself...getting to hold Ashley's baby when she was just a few hours old...reassured me that I will probably end up having more babies SOONER than I would like!!! Definitely, not anytime soon though!!!
Oh there is nothing sweeter than holding a new baby in your arms!!!
I have written under posted photos of Cache on here frequently citing how tall/long we think Cache is! Well the dr.s appt. yesterday confirmed that! Cache is in the 90th percentile for his height and is already 24 inches tall at 2 months!!!! That means he has grown at least 4 inches since birth!!! WOW! Cache is handling his weight well! :) He was only in the 50th percentile (average) for his weight at 11.lbs 3 oz.!!! Our pediatrician said Cache will most likely be tall! He said at 2 years of age they can usually predict their adult height! Curt and I are so excited to see Cache grow through the years!!!
XOXO, Jen
1 comments:
WHoo Hoo for a big boy!
Sweet Thoughts Left