Jen You look great!!! You look so happy and in love....I need to call you to hear your sweet voice. He is adorable! Thanks for keeping me updated with pics!
"Come Onnnn" - He says this when we're dressing him or trying to get his shoes on. Also when he gets frustrated with a toy.
"That to me!" -Give that to me.
"Mama Cook. Mama Cook Chicken."
"Dada. Dada Curt. Currrt." - When he wants Daddy's attention.
"Shhorry Mama." -He's so polite. He tells us Thank you, & Sorry all the time, most of the time it's not even necessary, but he still says "Shhorry Mama. Shhorry Dada."
"Nice House." - He calls his new home, "Nice House."
"Mama I see Truck! Firetruck! Whee-oouu Whew!"
"Go in there!"- Wherever he wants to go.
"I see Temple." - When he sees pictures of the Temples.
"Child God" - Means he wants us to sing "I am a Child Of God.
2 comments:
Jen
You look great!!! You look so happy and in love....I need to call you to hear your sweet voice. He is adorable! Thanks for keeping me updated with pics!
Just two weeks ago you were preggo...and now you look as if you never were! So JEALOUS!! :) You two look so sweet!
Sweet Thoughts Left