Monday, June 12, 2006

Since you all can't live in Colorado :)

Hi there! Scroll down to enjoy the photos first. Then of course my comments! You wish you were all here in The CO! You know it!

Oh the beauty of the land!

Beautiful picture...Kissing Camels
"A View From The Top" :)
Yes...it really was a tough climb. ;)
Can you believe we made it ALL the way up there in our flip flops?
When we made it up to the top. We were so brave.
Kindy and I REALLY climbed those rocks.
"kissing camels" in sepia :)
Yes, it is true. Not everyone can live in Colorado. Fortunately for all of you, I do! :)
So I thought I would post more pictures of beautiful Colorado for all of my blogger fans to see. While Kindy was visiting Curt and I, we all decided to take a roadtrip to Colorado Springs to the Garden of the Gods. Of course we had a few pitstops on the way. First at the Fossil Outlet in Castle Rock where we picked up some new watches & very cute purses! (Thanks Kindy! :) Then a stop at Sonic where at least Curt and Kindy got to enjoy some lunch. Me on the other hand...I got to enjoy the perks of early pregnancy. ;) Then we were on the road again to Colorado Springs. I hope more friends and family will eventually be able to come and visit us here. There is so much beauty to appreciate in Colorado. Hope you enjoyed the pictures!

0 comments: